PURPOSE AND PROCEDURE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data you have provided (“Data”) will be processed for the following purpose:
a) allowing Triboo Digitale Srl to manage the services offered by the website, to fulfil orders and activities connected to them, including transactions relating to administrative and tax obligations, to answer questions via the contact form and to manage any returned products.
The Data may be processed in hardcopy, by automated or electronic means.
CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE DATA
Submitting the Data is never mandatory. However, not providing the Data marked as mandatory will prevent Triboo Digitale Srl from providing the services referred to in point a). On the other hand, not providing the optional Data will allow you to access the services anyway.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The Data may be processed by natural persons and/or legal entities, acting on behalf of the Data Controllers specified below and under specific contractual obligations, based in EU Member States or in countries outside the EU.
The Data may be communicated to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to execute Public Authorities orders or to exercise a right of the Data Controllers before judicial authorities.
DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE OF THE EEA
Within its contractual relations the Data Controller may transfer the Data in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), including store them in databases managed by entities acting on behalf of the Data Controller. Databases management and Data processing are bound to the purposes of the processing and are carried out according to applicable data protection law.
In case the Data are transferred outside of the EEA the Data Controller will use any appropriate contractual measures to guarantee an adequate protection of the Data including – among the others – agreements based on the standard contractual clauses adopted by the EU Commission to rule the transfer of personal data outside of the EEA.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER TEAM
The Data Controller for the purposes referred to in point a) is Triboo Digitale Srl, with registered office in Viale Sarca 336, 20126 Milan, Italy.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer of Triboo Digitale Srl at the email address email@example.com.
The Data processed for the purposes referred to in point a) will be kept for the period deemed strictly necessary to fulfil such purposes. However these Data may be stored for a longer period, as may be necessary to protect Data Controllers’ interests related to potential liability related to the provision of the services referred to in point a).
You can exercise the following rights:
1. right to access means the right to obtain from the Data Controllers whether your Data are being processed and, where applicable, have access to them;
2. right to rectification and right to erasure means the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate and/or incomplete Data, as well as the erasure of Data when the request is legitimate;
3. right to restriction of processing means the right to request suspension of the processing when the request is legitimate;
4. right to data portability means the right to obtain Data in a structured format, ordinary used and readable, as well as the right to transfer Data to other controllers;
5. right to object means the right to object to the processing of Data when the request is legitimate, including when the Data are processed for marketing or profiling, if applicable;
6. right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case of unlawful processing of Data.
You can exercise the abovementioned rights by writing for the purposes referred to in point a) to Triboo Digitale Srl, Viale Sarca 336, 20126 Milan, Italy or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.