PURPOSE AND PROCEDURE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data you have provided (“Data”) will be processed for the following purposes:
- providing the requested service ("Service”) according to the agreement between you and FCA Italy S.p.A. (“Company”);
- allowing the Company to perform surveys on customers satisfaction (“Customer Satisfaction”) related to the quality of Company goods and services according to the Company legitimate interest;
- subject to your express consent, sending commercial communications as well as sending advertising on Company products and services, or performing market researches (“Marketing”);
- subject to your express consent, analyzing your behaviors, habits and propensity to consume to enhance products and services provided by the Company as well as satisfy your expectations (“Profiling”);
- subject to your express consent, communicating Data to Company subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as their partners in the automotive, financial, insurance and telecommunication sectors, that will process them to send commercial communications as well as advertising on their products and services, or perform market researches (“Marketing third Party”).
The Data may be processed in hardcopy, by automated or electronic means including via mail or e-mail, phone (e.g. automated phone calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other mean (e.g. web sites, mobile apps).
CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE DATA
Submitting the Data is never mandatory. However, not providing the Data marked as mandatory will prevent the Company from providing the Service. On the other hand, not providing the optional Data will allow you to access the Service anyway.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The Data may be processed by natural persons and/or legal entities, acting on behalf of the Company and under specific contractual obligations, based in EU Member States or in countries outside the EU.
The Data may be communicated to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to execute Public Authorities orders or to exercise a Company right before judicial authorities.
DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE OF THE EEA
Within its contractual relations the Company may transfer the Data in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), including store them in databases managed by entities acting on behalf of the Company. Databases management and Data processing are bound to the purposes of the processing and are carried out according to applicable data protection law.
In case the Data are transferred outside of the EEA the Company will use any appropriate contractual measures to guarantee an adequate protection of the Data including – among the others – agreements based on the standard contractual clauses adopted by the EU Commission to rule the transfer of personal data outside of the EEA.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER TEAM
The Data Controller is FCA Italy S.p.A., with registered office in Corso Giovanni Agnelli 200 – 10135 Turin, Italy.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer team at the email address email@example.com.
The Data processed to provide the Service and the Customer Satisfaction will be kept by the Company for the period deemed strictly necessary to fulfil such purposes. Concerning the Data processed for the provision of the Service, the Company may continue to store these Data for a longer period, as may be necessary to protect Company’s interests related to potential liability related to the provision of the Service.
Data processed for Marketing and Profiling purposes will be kept by the Company from the moment you give consent until the moment you withdraw the consent. Once consent is withdrawn, Data will no longer be used for these purposes, although they may still be kept by the Company, in particular as may be necessary to protect Company’s interests related to potential liability related to this processing unless further clarification are provided by the competent Supervisory Authority in this regard.
You can exercise the following rights:
- right to access means the right to obtain from the Company whether your Data are being processed and, where applicable, have access to them;
- right to rectification and right to erasure means the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate and/or incomplete Data, as well as the erasure of Data when the request is legitimate;
- right to restriction of processing means the right to request suspension of the processing when the request is legitimate;
- right to data portability means the right to obtain Data in a structured format, ordinary used and readable, as well as the right to transfer Data to other controllers;
- right to object means the right to object to the processing of Data when the request is legitimate, including when the Data are processed for marketing or profiling, if applicable;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case of unlawful processing of Data.
You can exercise the abovementioned rights directly at https://privacyportal.fcagroup.com.